[UPDATE 1] List of (MAJOR) severe back pain and ankle pain episodes

Subject: [UPDATE 1] List of (MAJOR) severe back pain and ankle pain episodes


[1] 29 May 2023 Monday - Severe Back Pain

==========================================


7.44 AM:


I went to the common shower room at Anglican Care Centre (Farrer Park).

When I bend over to put my Dettol body shampoo on the floor, I suddenly developed a stinging back pain.


A few hours later after resting on the bed:


Cannot sit up, cannot stand up, and cannot walk due to severe back pain


Called for ambulance.


7.44 PM at night:


Still at Tan Tock Seng Hospital Emergency Room


11.45 pm at night:


Discharged from Tan Tock Seng Hospital


Over the next 10 days:


Can walk, but have some difficulty walking due to back pain (although not as severe as the 1st day)


[2] 26 July 2024 Friday - Back Pain

=====================================


9.49 AM:


bend my body forward to use the washing machine


got a sudden and short burst of pain on my lower back


10.25 AM:


I have some difficulty sitting up on my bed and trying to stand up


11.01 AM:


Called for ambulance


12.05 PM:


Just reached Tan Tock Seng Hospital


1.04 PM:


TTSH emergency doctor is going to discharge me and send me home


Fasting blood sugar readings:


11.30 am: 6.3 (taken by ambulance paramedics)

12.15 pm: 5.8 (taken by TTSH emergency nurse)


After I reached home, I avoided resting on my bed because I know this can make my back pain worse. Instead, I sit on my chair and avoided my bed. There is improvement in my back pain at 2.11 PM. If I had rested on my bed, my back pain would have surely become worse.


3.41 PM:


I have reached Institute of Mental Health (IMH) to visit my mother


[3] 8 Dec 2021 Wednesday - Severe right ankle pain

==================================================


Developed severe pain on my right ankle.


It was so painful that I could not stand up and walk.


I was admitted to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for 2 days.


Tan Tock Seng Hospital Emergency Room doctors used Colchicine to treat my severe right ankle pain on 8 Dec 2021. It is very effective. Within a few hours, the pain was almost gone and I could stand up and walk already.


Doctors believe this to be a gout attack on my right ankle.


I have received my 3rd Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine jab on 7 Dec 2021 Tuesday. The Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine jab could have triggered off a gout attack on my right ankle the following day.


===EOF===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals