[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals

Subject: [DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals


DRAFT 26 SEP 2022

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming. I am 44 years old. I am a Targeted Individual (TI) living in Singapore. A Targeted Individual is a person who is persecuted, targeted, marked and blacklisted by the government.


After graduation from the National University of Singapore in Dec 2006, I started working in Defense Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) as an IT Engineer. But I offended Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew in the year 2007. When I was having a private conversation with my manager Mr. Loh Choon Fah in his office, I said: "When Lee Kuan Yew is gone, Singapore would be more democratic.". This is how I offended Singapore strongman Lee Kuan Yew. Within a few months, I started hearing threatening and menacing voices from the Singapore government. Hearing voices is also known as schizophrenia (mental illness).


There are MILLIONS of Targeted Individuals in every country all over the world. Most Targeted Individuals, especially in the Western Hemisphere, agree that mental illness was invented by government(s) to punish Targeted Individuals and make their lives miserable for life. However, we do not know for sure which specific government invented mental illness. It could be a group of governments as well. Then every government in every country possessed the technology capable of rewarding people with mental illness. This technology is known as Mind Control Technology.


In the year 2007, the Singapore Government rewarded / awarded me with mental illness after I offended Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. 2 years later, in 2009, when I was working as an IT support engineer in Asiasoft Pte Ltd, I offended Lee Kuan Yew again. This time the targeting became much worse. This is because I had used Lee Kuan Yew to make a bet. My manager at Asiasoft Pte Ltd, Melvin Lee, had challenged me to complete an IT project in 2-3 weeks. In response, I replied that if I could not complete the project in time, Lee Kuan Yew would be a wang ba dan (in hanyu pinyin, wang ba dan refers to a tortoise or turtle). So I have offended Lee Kuan Yew again by using him in a bet with my manager Melvin Lee and the targeting became much much worse in 2009. The threatening and menacing voices from the Singapore Government inside my head became very bad.


For the past 15 years after graduation from National University of Singapore, I frequently get fired from jobs. Yes, I frequently get fired from jobs for the past 15 years. I am super duper under-employed. It was only in late 2017 that my employment situation improved a little bit. My 2nd longest held job was in Pedia Pte Ltd as an IT support engineer from Nov 2017 to Nov 2018, a period of 1 year. My top longest held job, which is my present job as an IT Consultant, was from Jun 2020 to Sep 2022, a period of 2 years 3 months. In between, I still get fired from jobs. Hence, at the ripe old age of 44 years old, I have only been employed for 3-4 years effectively without getting fired.


To make matters worse, I do not own a HDB flat. By right, children will inherit HDB flats from their parents. But the Singapore Government also rewarded my mother with a mental illness (schizophrenia). The Singapore Government tricked my mother into believing her neighbors are scolding her all the time by making her hear voices. This had the effect of making my mother selling and buying HDB flats repeatedly. We shifted from Bedok North to Yishun to Bukit Batok to Bedok Reservoir. In the end, we were reduced to extreme poverty because of frequent selling and buying of HDB flats. My mother genuinely believed that her neighbors were scolding her all the time. This is a trickery used by the Singapore Government to rob us of our HDB flat. The HDB compulsorily acquired our 3-room HDB flat in Bedok Reservoir in the year 2011 because we could not pay the mortgage loans. From 2011, we no longer own any HDB flat and we have to rent a flat from HDB.


Misfortunes don't end. Because I frequently get fired from jobs for the past 15 years, I have super low savings in my bank accounts and CPF account. At the time of this writing, I only have roughly $5000 in my bank accounts (POSB and UOB) and $98,000 in my CPF account. Please note that my CPF Ordinary Account does not have $98,000. $98,000 is my Ordinary Account + Special Account + Medisave Account all combined together. I have the lowest personal savings and CPF savings in Singapore due to government persecution.


A few years ago, the monthly rent for my 1-room HDB flat was only $26. After I found a job as an IT Consultant in Jun 2020 with a monthly gross salary of $2500, HDB increased the monthly rent of my 1-room rental flat from from $26 to $333. Because HDB is going to demolish HDB rental flats at Toa Payoh after Feb 2023, it offered me 2-room rental flat. I have moved into my 2-room HDB rental flat on 19 June 2022. But the monthly rent was increased to $414.


Over the past few years, I have been asking my MPs Dr Ng Eng Hen and Saktiandi Supaat to appeal to HDB to reduce my monthly rent numerous times. I have lost count of how many times I have approached Dr Ng Eng Hen and Saktiandi Supaat. But the HDB still rejected my appeal to reduce monthly rent.


When I moved into my 2-room rental flat on 19 Jun 2022, I approached Yio Chu Kang MP Yip Hon Weng and Ang Mo Kio Social Service Office to appeal to HDB to reduce my monthly rent. I also told HDB principal estate manager Mr. Fam Ting Siong of all my past history. But the HDB still stubbornly rejected my appeal to reduce the monthly rent. No empathy at all.


Isn't it the duty of the government to reduce the burden on its citizens instead of increasing the burden on its citizens? Oh wait. I offended Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew 15 years ago in 2007. So the Singapore Government is taking steps to increase the burden on me by increasing the monthly rent of my HDB rental flat. No matter how many times I appeal, the Singapore Government will never agree to reducing my HDB monthly rent. I suspect the Singapore Government had already passed down instructions and orders to HDB never to reduce my monthly rent. If Mr. Fam Ting Siong has acted otherwise and reduced the monthly rent for me, he would most likely have lost his job as a HDB principal estate manager.


The primary objective of the government is to remove targeted individuals from the job workforce and prevent us from earning money. So I am not surprised that the government is taking back huge chunks of my salary when I have a job. The objective is to prevent me from having any savings.


You can refer to the letter which was published by the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. This letter was submitted by a Targeted Individual living in India. The link to the letter is 


https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Torture/Call/Individuals/Militarygrade.pdf


Excerpt from the letter published by the United Nations:


"A primary goal in these ‘slow-kill’, ‘no-touch’/’soft-kill’ programs is to remove TIs from the job workforce – so that they are in range at home for longer times to facilitate more testing, refining of weapons and for training more operators and neural programmers. The combined impact of all these together – physical wounds, 24×7 psychotronic warfare, career systemically made to vanish IS DEVASTATING to TIs, to say the least."


TIs = Targeted Individuals


For more information, you can refer to my blogs (Book 1):


https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com


https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com


You are currently reading my blog post in Book 2.


You can also refer to my autobiography at the following link (Indiana University USA link):


https://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1911.1/02472.html


Title: Autobiography of Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Very First Draft, Lots More to Add in Future)


It is getting late at night. I still haven't write about how Anglican Care Centre is increasing my room fees from $130 to $170 to $545 per month in May 2022. In short, daylight robbery! I will get around to writing this when I have the time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)