Teo En Ming has identified 3 softwares that will slow down Windows 10 and 11 severely

Subject: Teo En Ming has identified 3 softwares that will slow down Windows 10 and 11 severely


Dear Microsoft,


I have identified the following 3 softwares that will slow down Windows 10 and 11 severely.


[1] Bitdefender Antivirus Plus with Ransomware Protection


[2] ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware


[3] Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office


Uninstalling the above 3 softwares have returned my computers to blazing fast speeds. Because I am running on SSD.


Is there any way of installing the above-mentioned 3 softwares without slowing down my computers severely? Actually I have forgotten about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware. It was installed a few years ago. I have totally forgotten about it. Then I have installed Bitdefender Antivirus Plus recently, which probably caused a CONFLICT. As for Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, I have turned off Active Protection (includes ransomware protection) but it still slows down my computer.


Thank you.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individual in Singapore

23 Dec 2023 Saturday




REFERENCES

===========


[1] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/teo-en-ming-has-identified-3-softwares-that-will/ff2ce6fc-e69b-4706-90c8-cf2761b869e1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals