Google Maps on my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G phone is totally screwed. It always give me wrong directions

Subject: Google Maps on my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G phone is totally screwed. It always give me wrong directions


Good day from Singapore,


Google Maps on my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Android phone is totally screwed. It always give me the wrong directions! When I follow the directions on Google Maps, I will NEVER reach my destination!


Is it because the gyroscope, accelerometer, compass and GPS on my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Android phone are all faulty?


If it is a faulty hardware issue, I need to get my Samsung phone repaired at a Samsung repair center. If it is a software issue, how can I fix Google Maps from giving me wrong directions all the time?


Please advise.


Thank you.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individual in Singapore

27 Sep 2023 Wed




REFERENCES

============


[1] https://support.google.com/android/thread/236773246?hl=en


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals