4K Video Rendering Speed with Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum on my Home Desktop Computer

Subject: 4K Video Rendering Speed with Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum on my Home Desktop Computer


NOTE: An update to Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum is mandatory/compulsory/required for the significant speed increase.


It only took about 18 mins to render a 52-min (close to 1 hour) 4K video on my home desktop computer.


Reference video: "Japanese" Schoolgirl Sissi (First Class Beauty) The Movie - Part 2


Technical Specs of my home desktop computer:


(1) MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 GPU


(2) AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics (4 cores, 4 threads, 3.6 GHz)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals