4K Video Rendering Speed with Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum on my Aftershock gaming laptop

Subject: 4K Video Rendering Speed with Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum on my Aftershock gaming laptop


NOTE: An update to Magix Movie Studio 2023 Platinum is mandatory/compulsory/required for the significant speed increase.


It only took about 18 mins to render a 40-min 4K video on my Aftershock gaming laptop.


Reference video: Teo En Ming's Pretty Wife Hong Ling at Mediacorp Let's Talk About Health Fair FIX MY LIFE 整你的人生 MEET AND GREET 4 Mar 2023 Sat


Technical Specs of my Aftershock gaming laptop:


(1) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU


(2) Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals