How do I migrate my slave DNS server from CentOS 7.9 to Rocky Linux 9.1?

Subject: How do I migrate my slave DNS server from CentOS 7.9 to Rocky Linux 9.1?


Good day from Singapore,


I have successfully migrated my Virtualmin master server from CentOS 7.9 to AlmaLinux 9.1.


See https://forum.virtualmin.com/t/successful-migration-of-virtualmin-master-server-from-centos-7-9-to-almalinux-9-1/118208


However, I still haven't migrate my slave DNS server.


My slave DNS server is still running CentOS 7.9 and has Webmin installed. Virtualmin is not installed. Since Virtualmin is not installed, there is no Backup and Restore function.


How can I migrate my slave DNS server from CentOS 7.9 to Rocky Linux 9.1 under this circumstance?


Please advise.


Thank you very much.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Singapore




REFERENCES

===========


[1] https://forum.virtualmin.com/t/how-do-i-migrate-my-slave-dns-server-from-centos-7-9-to-rocky-linux-9-1/118235

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals