RHEL 9.1, AlmaLinux 9.1, Rocky Linux 9.1: Which one works BEST with Virtualmin?

Subject: RHEL 9.1, AlmaLinux 9.1, Rocky Linux 9.1: Which one works BEST with Virtualmin?


SYSTEM INFORMATION

OS type and version CentOS 7.9

Webmin version 2.001

Virtualmin version 7.3

Related packages SUGGESTED


Good day from Singapore,


I am planning to migrate my CentOS 7.9 to either one of RHEL 9.1, AlmaLinux 9.1 or Rocky Linux 9.1. But I cannot make up my mind at all. I have no idea which one is the best to install Virtualmin. Please advise which OS works BEST with Virtualmin, without any hiccups.


You can read more about my consideration at the following links.


[1] Can I use the Elevate tool to migrate my CentOS 7.9 with Virtualmin/Webmin to AlmaLinux 9.0?

Link: https://lists.almalinux.org/archives/list/users@lists.almalinux.org/thread/7PNBCQAJ2W7AFWV5OD6TTF5NMKR6AAVR/


[2] Is it possible to upgrade CentOS 7.9 with Virtualmin/Webmin to Rocky Linux 9.0?

Link: https://lists.resf.org/archives/list/rocky@lists.resf.org/thread/JFDR44IFLRDNKASO2YQ5MIFOHPEURE36/


Please advise whether it is possible to migrate CentOS 7.9 to RHEL 9.1, AlmaLinux 9.1 or Rocky Linux 9.1. I am wondering if a FRESH installation of RHEL 9.1/AlmaLinux 9.1/Rocky Linux 9.1 and FRESH installation of Virtualmin is the only way and the best way out. But how can I transfer all the websites, blogs, forums, and mailboxes FROM CentOS 7.9 if I do a FRESH installation of everything???


Please advise. Thank you.


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Singapore




REFERENCES

===========


[1] https://forum.virtualmin.com/t/rhel-9-1-almalinux-9-1-rocky-linux-9-1-which-one-works-best-with-virtualmin/117827

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals