Facebook post by Nicole Ling

I just saw a Bangkok condo for rent. Comes fully furnished with a nice bed, sofa, kitchenette, washing machine and living area with gym and swimming pool. I'd say it's pretty decent if you are not looking for luxury accommodation. 


Rental? 5500 baht which is SGD180 per month.


Yes you can live comfortably in a condo for $180 per month in Bangkok. I know it sounds crazy because the condo is much better than your HDB flat.


People who say they can't live outside Singapore because overseas living is expensive should do some math work. 


You live in Singapore but you are afraid of the cost of living in other countries?? Are you kidding me? 


Housing is way cheaper anywhere else. Grocery is incredibly cheap. Anywhere else from Singapore is way more affordable... Plus higher standard of living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals