Wow! Even a mentally disabled person has $200,000 and an un-educated cleaner has $330,000 in their bank accounts. How come Teo En Ming don't even have $15,000 in his bank account?

Subject: Wow! Even a mentally disabled person has $200,000 and an un-educated cleaner has $330,000 in their bank accounts. How come Teo En Ming don't even have $15,000 in his bank account?


Wow! Even a mentally disabled person has $200,000 and an un-educated cleaner has $330,000 in their bank accounts. How come Teo En Ming don't even have $15,000 in his bank account?


You can refer to the following news articles.


The Straits Times: How a man with a mental disability was cheated of $200,000

Link: https://www.straitstimes.com/business/invest/how-a-man-with-a-mental-disability-was-cheated-of-200000


Asia One: $49 left in bank account: Cleaner loses $330k of life savings to 'China police' scammers

Link: https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/49-left-bank-account-cleaner-loses-330k-life-savings-china-police-scammers


Even a man with mental disability has $200,000 in his bank account! Even an un-educated cleaner has $330,000 in his bank account! I don't have a mental disability. In fact I have a NUS university degree with 2 polytechnic diplomas. My academic qualifications are: (1) Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore (Graduated Dec 2006), (2) Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering from Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998) and (3) Diploma in Computer Networking from Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 2017). I have been working as an IT Consultant and IT Support Engineer for about 3 years, since 2017. I may not have stellar/amazing IQ but I shouldn't be doing so badly right?! How come I don't even have $15,000 in my bank account? Because I am a Targeted Individual! I am persecuted, targeted, marked and blacklisted by the Singapore Government after offending Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew in the year 2007, some 15 years ago. Because I offended Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew in 2007, I frequently get fired from jobs for more than 10 years after university graduation in Dec 2006. That's why I have super super low savings in my bank account. And that's why I also have super super low savings in my CPF account.


Most people at my age should have about $300,000 in their bank accounts. I have less than $15,000 in my bank account.


Most people at my age should have around $500,000 in their CPF accounts. I have less than $100,000 in my CPF account.


How come I am thousands of times worse off than a man with mental disability and an un-educated cleaner??????


How come I have no money for scammers to cheat???????


My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming. I live in Singapore. I am 44 years old as of 29 July 2022. I am a Targeted Individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals