I believe Singaplex, bennimatchup and Sgmustwatchla are Secret Government Agents

Subject: I believe Singaplex, bennimatchup and Sgmustwatchla are Secret Government Agents


Good day from Singapore,


Whenever I insist that I have been persecuted, targeted and blacklisted by the Singapore Government for the past 20 years, Singaplex, bennimatchup and Sgmustwatchla will always deny vehemently and take side with the Singapore

Government.


I believe Singaplex, bennimatchup and Sgmustwatchla are Secret Government Agents aka PAP Internet Brigade IB.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individuals Singapore

Government-Induced Schizophrenia, health and medical problems and extreme poverty for the past 20 years

17 July 2026 Friday 1.07 pm Singapore Time





REFERENCES

===============


[1] https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-chat/2026-July/000084.html


[2] mail-archive.com - NIL


[3] https://marc.info/?l=freebsd-chat&m=178426493932862&w=2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estimated Total Expenses in Taiwan from 6 Aug 2025 to 12 Aug 2025 (Version 15 Aug 2025)

Linux Kernel 6.16 Officially Released, This Is What’s New

Teo En Ming’s Book 2 (13 June 2025 Edition) Cloud Storage Download Links