Backup MariaDB Databases for Suprema BioStar 2 Door Access System

Subject: Backup MariaDB Databases for Suprema BioStar 2 Door Access System


Good day from Singapore,


On 7 March 2024 Thursday, when I was installing new self-signed SSL certificate for the door access system for a law firm in Singapore, I notice that Suprema BioStar 2 also uses the open source MariaDB database server. If I did not remember wrongly, there are 3 databases.


However, the entire platform is a Windows environment, not Linux.


How can I backup all the databases in the MariaDB database server?


Thank you.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individual in Singapore

Blogs:

https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com

https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.





REFERENCES

============


[1] https://lists.mariadb.org/hyperkitty/list/discuss@lists.mariadb.org/thread/4Z26OFJ4GZIL5KZK4QJYTRA4SDGC52NL/


[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@lists.mariadb.org/msg00255.html


[3] https://lists.mariadb.org/hyperkitty/list/developers@lists.mariadb.org/thread/4KK57X5ZQTR3236FOXQWXDJFGTYXIUPO/


[4] https://www.mail-archive.com/developers@lists.mariadb.org/msg00394.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estimated Total Expenses in Taiwan from 6 Aug 2025 to 12 Aug 2025 (Version 15 Aug 2025)

Teo En Ming’s Book 2 (13 June 2025 Edition) Cloud Storage Download Links

Linux 6.18 Released With Many New Features, Likely This Year's LTS Kernel