32-bit OpenSSL binary found in Suprema BioStar 2 door access system

Subject: 32-bit OpenSSL binary found in Suprema BioStar 2 door access system


Good day from Singapore,


On 7 March 2024 Thursday, when I was installing new self-signed SSL certificate for the door access system for a law firm in Singapore, I notice that Suprema BioStar 2 also has 32-bit OpenSSL binary.


The path is:


C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\OpenSSL-Win32\bin


I am wondering if I can install 64-bit OpenSSL binary from another packager. Will there be any conflict?


Thank you.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individual in Singapore

Blogs:

https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com

https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.





REFERENCES

==========


[1] https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-users/2024-March/017046.html


[2] https://marc.info/?l=openssl-users&m=170999265314155&w=2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estimated Total Expenses in Taiwan from 6 Aug 2025 to 12 Aug 2025 (Version 15 Aug 2025)

Teo En Ming’s Book 2 (13 June 2025 Edition) Cloud Storage Download Links

Linux 6.18 Released With Many New Features, Likely This Year's LTS Kernel