AMD VCE Preset missing in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15

Subject: AMD VCE Preset missing in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15


Good day from Singapore,


I have refurbished HP Elitebook 840 G1 laptop. There are Intel HD Graphics 4400 and AMD Radeon HD 8750M GPUs.


However, in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15, I only see Intel QSV preset. I don't see AMD VCD preset at all.


I have already enabled GPU acceleration of video rendering. I can see AMD OLAND.


My OS is Windows 10.


I have already installed AMD Adrenalin 22.6.1 graphics driver but I still don't see AMD VCE preset. AMD VCE is missing.


I am using licensed copy of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15.


I am looking forward to your replies.


Thank you.


Regards,


Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming





REFERENCES

===========


[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/VegasPro/comments/xflu2k/amd_vce_preset_missing_in_vegas_movie_studio/?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Singapore Government cheated my family of a HDB flat (Draft 22 Aug 2023)

[DRAFT 26 SEP 2022] HDB refuses to reduce monthly rental fees of my rental flat despite many appeals